Vacation Labs (www.vacationlabs.com) is a brand owned & operated by Mint Bird Technologies Private Limited. The term “Vacation Labs”, “Service”, “us”, “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.By using VacationLabs.com, or affiliated websites thereof, or subdomains thereof, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately:
- Vacation Labs may change these Terms of Service at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms of Service regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Vacation Labs. your continued use of VacationLabs.com, or affiliated websites thereof, or subdomains thereof, after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use VacationLabs.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of vacationLabs.com content requires the prior written permission of Vacation Labs.
Cancellations & Refunds
The operational nature of each tour listed on VacationLabs.com is different. Therefore, each tour has a separate cancellation & refund policy. The tour-specific refund policy will be clearly displayed to you on the booking form (before making a payment) – you will have to explicity agree to that policy.
For tours which do not have a separate cancellation & refund policy, the following policy shall apply:
- No refunds once a tour or service has commenced operation and/or any part of the tour/service has been utilized by the intended customer.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance of the tour’s departure date, no cancellation penalty will be charged.
- If you cancel between 2 to 6 calendar days in advance of the tour’s departure date, a cancellation penalty equal to 50% of the tour amount will be charged.
- If you cancel within 1 day of the tour’s departure date, a cancellation penalty equal to 100% of the tour amount will be charged.
Refunds will be made within 7 working days of the cancellation date. However, please note, the amount may take longer to be credited into your account, depending upon your issuing bank. We shall not be held liable for delays caused by your bank in crediting the funds bank into your account.
- Under no circumstances will Vacation Labs or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of VacationLabs.com regardless of the form of action.
- Vacation Labs and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- Vacation Labs and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- All content on the Vacation Labs website, affiliated websites thereof, and subdomains thereof – including information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability of tours – is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Privacy of Personal Information
- We may collect the following information:
- Your contact details, like email address, phone address, mailing address, etc.
- Detailed personal information, like age, height, weight, passport details, etc.
- Website usage information, like pages visited, IP address used, time of visits, etc.
- Contact details & detailed personal information collected in the context of a tour booking will most certainly be shared with various third-parties, such as, ground operators, hotels, tour guide, payment gateways, etc, to enable us to fulfill the booking.
- Website usage information may be shared in an anonymized our pseudo-anonymized manner with various third-parties providing web analytics services.
- Personal information may be shared with law-enforcing agencies as requested within the ambit of laws in force at the time such requests are made.